Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Biting our nails because of Vodacom and extensions for our blinkers

I ordered my new cell phone three weeks ago. The one I need to keep this blog updated! But due to delays etc, it hasn't arrived yet...and we're leaving the day after tomorrow! I couldn't wait any longer, so decided to go to the Vodashop to see what's what. The very helpful Riaan told me it is due to arrive tomorrow, but the problem is: It'll take me more than a couple of hours to figure it all out. So he showed me another phone. A better one. And I took it. So keep your thumbs crossed that I don't slip down the learning curve and that I master the art of mobile blogging before Christmas!

The other preparations for the trip included moving the rear indicators further backwards to accomodate the luggage bags hanging over the saddles. Eon helped me extend the power cables from the plug under the seat to the inidicators, which we fitted to the rear carrier. We each did a bike and here are some photies:

The garage (first pic)
Before (2nd pic)
Extensions (3rd pic)
After (last pic)





No comments:

Post a Comment